Link up below and say hi!
- Tons of great advice in this article about tailoring your resume to communicate to employers that you’re the obvious choice.
- Pivot by Jenny Blake is getting a lot of hype right now. After listening to her interview on the Good Life Project podcast, I’m jumping on the hype train and borrowing her book from our local library.
- Are you open to serendipity?
- The Thousand Year Journey: Oregon to Patagonia – “The routine is the enemy of time. It make sit fly by.”
- “Full-time work and full-time play, it’s all about balance.”
- A new podcast for and about women explorers, check it out!
- I’ve been researching how to develop workout programs to put on muscle, and came across Adam Bornstein’s site, Born Fitness. I can’t recommend it enough, he has a gift for taking science-based research and translating it into actionable strategies.
- Undated Passion Planners are on sale right now, perfect time to snap one up if you’re thinking about experimenting with how you schedule/organize your time.
- I had a taste of what it would be like to commute to work on a plane this week, flying in and out of town on the same day, and I wished I had read this article first. I had Tip 7 down, but completely failed at Tip 6, eating once at 530am, and not again until 630pm.